Booking your stay
Minimum stays & deposits
- We are open all year around and as a family run business we don’t believe in hiking the prices in school holidays so we don’t.
- We just have a minimum of a three-night weekend or four-night midweek stay during school Summer holidays.
- To book we ask for 25% deposit on booking and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Read our Terms & Conditions
How to find us
- What3words doll.boater.seashell
- If you are arriving by public transport the nearest train station is either Derby, Belper or Uttoxeter. There are then bus routes to the town of Ashbourne and a taxi thereafter is necessary. We recommend ‘Dovelin Cars’ at https://www.dovelincars.com/ who provide a service to our site from Ashbourne. Or book the Derbyshire Connect a local flexible bus service https://www.ashbournect.org.uk/derbyshire-connect
- We are in a rural location, approximately 35-45 minutes footpath walk to the nearest village of Kniveton (and bus stop).
We do gift vouchers towards a stay with us for any amount from £50 or for a stay (see pricing structure).
Glamping Gift Vouchers can be posted and/or emailed to you. Vouchers can be used anytime throughout the seasons and are valid for 12 months.
Looking for a special treat for your loved one upon arrival?
We recommend local business Flowers Less Ordinary for beautiful fresh flowers delivered to our site.
To arrange please visit https://www.flowerslessordinary.co.uk
Bringing your dog glamping...
- Dogs must always be kept controlled and on a lead, to ensure other guests’ safety and we are a working farm with livestock roaming in the fields
- No dogs should be left alone inside the pod, and please keep dogs OFF the beds and bed linen
- Please use your own dog’s bed and bowls
- We have animals grazing the fields therefore always keep your dog on a lead
- Please clean up after your dog - doggy bags are provided and dispose of in the appropriate bin
- There is an outside tap for washing your dog, please use this facility
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave if the dog is a nuisance or danger to livestock