Booking your stay
Minimum stays & deposits
- We are open all year around and as a family run business we don’t believe in hiking the prices in school holidays so we don’t.
- We just have a minimum of a three-night weekend or four-night midweek stay during school holidays.
- To book we ask for 25% deposit on booking and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
How to find us
- What3words doll.boater.seashell
- If you are arriving by public transport the nearest train station is either Derby, Belper or Uttoxeter. There are then bus routes to the town of Ashbourne and a taxi thereafter is necessary. We recommend ‘Dovelin Cars’ at https://www.dovelincars.com/ who provide a service to our site from Ashbourne.
- We are in a rural location, approximately 35-45 minutes footpath walk to the nearest village of Kniveton (and bus stop).
We do gift vouchers towards a stay with us for any amount from £50 or for a stay (see pricing structure).
Glamping Gift Vouchers can be posted and/or emailed to you. Vouchers can be used anytime throughout the seasons and are valid for 24 months.
Looking for a special treat for your loved one upon arrival?
We recommend local business Box Brown Flowers for beautiful fresh flowers delivered to our site.
To arrange please visit brownboxflowers.co.uk.
Bringing your dog glamping...
- Dogs must always be kept controlled and on a lead, to ensure other guests’ safety and we are a working farm with livestock roaming in the fields
- No dogs should be left alone inside the pod, and please keep dogs OFF the beds and bed linen
- Please use your own dog’s bed and bowls
- We have animals grazing the fields therefore always keep your dog on a lead
- Please clean up after your dog - doggy bags are provided and dispose of in the appropriate bin
- There is an outside tap for washing your dog, please use this facility
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave if the dog is a nuisance or danger to livestock