|/mulinopods||@mulinopods||@mulinopods||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01335 216 220 Where We Are|
|home||our accommodation||eco facilities||groups||the sheep farm||in the area||book your stay||reviews & news|
in the area
We are on the doorstep of the Peak District National Park and surrounded by local attractions for guests to explore.
The best way for guests to take a sneaky peak around the area is too explore the Visit Peak District website or find out what’s on in Ashbourne.
Whether you would like try wind surfing on Carsington or a less energetic stole through historic Ashbourne, we are centrally located for many attractions.
Not only do we have a great view of Carsington Water, we are only 3 miles from the Ashbourne town centre.
From the farm, there are walking, cycle routes and bridleways meaning you can explore the area without getting in to your car.
On an early evening, you can walk to our local village pub the ‘The Red Lion’ (1.5 miles 30 minutes walk) which serves great food and Kniveton produced cider!
For groups, we can recommend a range of activities depending on your group needs.
Below is a few ideas of local attractions:
● National Trust properties Ilam Hall, Sudbury Hall and Kedleston Hall and Calke Abbey
● Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall
● Heights of Abraham at Matlock
● Cycle Hire and routes Carsington Water
● Tissington Trail
● Monsal Trail
● Manifold Track
● Farmers Markets at Leek, Bakewell, Wirksworth, Buxton
● Denstone Farm Shop, The Cottage Kitchen Country Café – Bottomhouse
● Outdoor Activities and Pursuits including Wild Park Derbyshire
● Alton Towers (discounted tickets can be purchased here)
● Local Course and Trout Fishing
● Plenty of local pubs and restaurants