|/mulinopods||@mulinopods||@mulinopods||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01335 216 220 Where We Are|
|home||our accommodation||eco facilities||groups||the sheep farm||in the area||book your stay||reviews & news|
We are energy conscious at the farm and our eco-facilities have been designed with this in mind.
Whilst we all like the opportunity to ‘switch off’ from the hustle and bustle of busy lives, we understand the importance of technology so that’s why we provide free superfast WIFI broadband in the pods and around the site.
We like to make our guests comfortable and our heated bathrooms are designed to be home from home.
the two shared bathrooms
These are located a short distance from each Pod in the communal area adjacent to the ‘Info Room’ and Kitchen Area. Each individual bathroom has...
● Full size power shower heated from our wind turbine and solar
● WC, basin and mirror
● Dressing area with hair dryer facilities and shaving point
● Heated Towel Rail
the info room
A small yet central room providing the essential information for your stay in the area (which also has a fantastic view!).
● Free super fast WIFI covering all areas
● Relax and enjoy the view from the seating area.
● Book swop, local interest, games and the essential toy box for the children.
● Lanterns and tealights to create the ultimate outdoor evening atmosphere.
● Information for activities, events, walking and cycling routes
● Our honesty shop with charcoal, fire lighting and more basics.
● A useful room on those occasional rainy days!.
● Now stocking locally produced Daltons Ice Cream pots in our honesty shop
drinking / eating facilities while you are here
We have some fantastic local food in Derbyshire and the Peak District so you can either rustle up a meal here or enjoy one of the local pubs or restaurants.
at your pod
We don’t want our guests rushing to the shops on arrival especially for those who have travelled a long journey, that’s why we provide the ‘basics’ for a cuppa. We provide a small fridge, kettle, toaster and basic kitchen essentials.
Outside, each pod has a BBQ and outside dining area.
● Outdoor wash area for bikes, dogs and boots
on site cooking facilities
The ‘countryside style’ cooking facilities are located in the communal area adjacent to the ‘Info Room’. Facilities include:
● Covered outside kitchen area with gas hobs, sink and fully equipped with kitchen utensils, crockery, pots and pans.
● We stock the kitchen essentials with some of your key ingredients in the cupboard store (salt, pepper, cooking oil, coffee, tea and sugar).