|/mulinopods||@mulinopods||@mulinopods||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01335 216 220 Where We Are|
|home||our accommodation||eco facilities||groups||the sheep farm||in the area||book your stay||reviews & news|
Each of our three glamping pods overlooks the Carsington valley which drops off steeply to the hamlet of Atlow. Our pods are nestled in the hawthorn bushes creating privacy for each one. Your neighbours are the farm sheep which graze in the paddocks and fields around.
Experience the outdoors within the comfort of the homely personal space inside the cosy pod with the French doors opening out to the beautiful Derbyshire scenery. The location allows a connection with nature and the surrounding quiet and peaceful countryside.
We have custom designed and built the each Pod using local knowledge and suppliers striving to provide comfortable accommodation which complements our surroundings. We like to make things easier for our guests, so we have parking near the pods and on arrival collect your key from our ‘info’ room.
Our Damson Pod and Lavender Pod are pet friendly and we welcome well behaved dogs on our farm. As we have sheep roaming around your glamping pods, we have to limit this to two in each pod per stay and must be kept on leads at all times. Dogs can be exercised in one of the nearby allocated fields.
Damson & Bluebell Pods (ideal for couples and small families)
Both Damson and Bluebell Pods can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (under 13yrs) with a double bed and a futon(s) for additional guests.
Lavender Pod (the larger family pod)
Lavender Pod is south facing (new for Summer 2016) and is a larger pod which is suitable for families. Pet friendly Lavender Pod can accommodate 4 adults or 2 adults 4 children, with a double bed, bunk beds and futon(s) for additional guests.
in your pod...
● Damson & Bluebell Pods have a full size double bed and futon(s) for additional guests freshly made for your arrival
● Lavender Pod has a full size double bed, bunk beds and futon(s) for additional guests freshly made for your arrival
● In pod facilities including a fridge, toaster and kettle
● Socket points, lighting and optional heater
● Super fast WIFI inside your Pod
outside your pod...
● Decking area to indulge in our beautiful view
● Outside seating and table
● A BBQ area and use of a firepit
● Drinking water next to your pod
Staying with little ones...
● We can provide a travel cot (instead of a futon) and a high chair (booster seat)